How to Style Bell Sleeve Trend: Day One

Friday 2 December 2016


Bell sleeve trend was everywhere this year from summer now into fall, it is one way to make a statement with your outfits this season. I will be showing you how I would wear the bell sleeve trend. I hope this post will inspire you to take bold steps with your style, if not you can always be chic and subtle. Here we go!


As some of you may not know I like thrifting unique piece from thrift stores either to refurbish the clothes to current trends or pairing thrifted items with trending items. I thrifted this bell sleeve top from a Goodwill in my neighborhood, when I picked it up I was so excited to see the label still intact (which means its brand new). When I thrift or shop I only pick clothes that scream out at me, like hey Wendy! over here! the color of this top caught my attention and then the sleeves sealed the deal for me. I love the details on this top and how feminine and delicate it looks. 
 I wore this bell sleeve top with a pair of plaid pants. I am sure some of you are thinking wow! who owns plaid pants? lol, well I do! For this look I chose this plaid pants to add a little edge to the top by pairing them together. My styling tip for wearing plaid print is all about focusing on the color and pattern. You can go for a darker color, like this pants here. I finished off my outfit with some pointed pumps and a black leather woven clutch bag. 
What do you guys think of this look for?,  how would you style plaid if you owned a pair? and what way would you style bell sleeve trend?
Also make sure to follow me on instagram to keep up with me on days I don't blog.

Top: Thrifted
Pants: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Thrifted
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Super cool. I'm definitely going to try it.

    www.adenowoseyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should, I will be posting more looks you will be interested in trying out. So stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pants 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍!!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan