Bru coffee shop

Monday 28 November 2016


As I continue to adjust and make the most of my stay here in Waco, I came across this new unique coffee shop Bru coffee. It's located in downtown in a newly renovated old building Paetorian market centre. On this beautiful day, it was perfect for coffee and to enjoy the scenery at Bru coffee...





When I walked into the coffee shop the marble walls and floor had me at aww... and don't get me started at the location of the coffee shop, it was inside an elevator! The gold and red finish were stunning, it is so far one of the most unique coffee shops I have been to and to have discovered this in Waco! I am highly impressed and look forward to more hidden gems I will discover. Well if you are in Waco, Texas looking for a cool spot that is not too crowded to hang out with friends, get some work or just have a nice quiet time with God, this is the spot to be.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely looking little coffee shop! I love the warm atmosphere that comes through in your photographs

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan