Straw Hat and Distressed Shorts

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Fun times in downtown Dallas, I went to the circus for the first time, sorry I don't have pictures of my experience but it was awesome. Afterwards I went to Cafe Strada , its an inexpensive european style cafe owned by an italian so you can definitely trust the gelato is good. I had alfagato with a shot of espresso which was phenomenal. 
Here I am wearing my favorite straw hat I got from Prototype vintage while in Austin for SXSW.  The shorts I cut and distressed myself, I got a pair of liz claiborne jeans from the thrift store and voila! summer shorts! 
PS: if you are interested in owning a pair of shorts like this or just a basic high waist denim shorts you can find me on depop and poshmark under the username @freedomofstyle.

Shirt: H&M 
Sunglasses: zeroUV 
Mini purse: H&M
Shorts: Liz Claiborne 
Sandals: Forever21

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan