Times like this...

Saturday 25 July 2015

As half of the year has gone by, I decided to reflect back on my new years resolution to see if i truly stuck to it and followed it through. In my first post earlier this year I had mentioned that this year is going to be all about confidence in God and in myself as well.
I can say now looking back it is not as easy it sounds if one doesn't know the truth in the scriptures, Psalms 23 kept me pushing especially verse 1 "the lord is my shepherd, i lack nothing." its very easy to get carried away and focus on life challenges and circumstances but the only way to be joyful and be at peace in difficult times is by looking at God at all times, thanking him for everything we have and rejoicing in his name. 

Shoes: Urban outfitters
Mini bag: H&M
Dress: Forever21
Sunglasses: zeroUV
Chocker: H&M
Bracelet: Forever21 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan