2015!!

Saturday 31 January 2015

My late New Year post. YEH! I am so excited about this year: all the adventures to come, new things to venture into, new relationships to build and my growth with being confidence in myself and God.
Every year we all make new year resolutions, so here is mine; this year I am aiming for confidence as I had mentioned earlier, it's very easy to feel intimated, not good enough or just lazy about cert1ain things in life. But last year I learnt that God sees me as a worthy person that can conquer a lot, by giving me so many opportunities that blew my mind and never knew would happen. it felt like God was telling me "Go Wendy! I am your number one cheerleader, you can do so much if you just set your heart to it and not let fear and insecurities come in the way."
So i will be taking the lesson i learnt from last year to conquer this year, taking every day one step at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan