Instagram Roundup

Friday 14 July 2017


I wore this dress floral for my first blogger and photographer collaboration. I had so much fun even though it was very hot. I will be doing a blog post more photos and sharing my experience.

Brunch outfit
I wore this outfit for my birthday brunch at Grayson Social. Let me digress and talk about the jeans I am wearing here. This is the first time that I had bought a pair of jeans that fit properly and doesn't require me wearing a belt to hold up the jeans. I always have problems finding a pair of jeans that would fit perfectly around my waist without room. Now I know Zara is my go to store to buy jeans that will fit me perfectly. 

Coffee shop
I finally got a chance to visit local press & brew coffee shop at bishop arts district in Dallas.

Skincare Product
For my skin care routine, I am currently using the umbrian clay collection by Fresh and I am loving it.  I wrote a post here about my search for finding a skin care product that would be good for my skin. I posted a product review here sharing my experience so far with these Fresh products.

My outfit to a friend's graduation in Lubbock, Texas. 

Supergroup mousse sunscreen
This Supergoop sunscreen mousse is the most hydrating and moisturizing sunscreen I have ever used.  When I first tried it at Sephora, I wasn't too sure about it because it is a mousse sunscreen but since I needed a sunscreen I went ahead and got it. I do not regret this purchase and I can't wait to finish the bottle.

Mini bucket bag
Don't get me started on this mini bucket bag. I love love love it, it is been my go to bag and will continue to be my go to bag all summer until I find another bag that I will be obsessed with. What are your current obsessions this summer?

Outfit Of The Day
T-shirt | Shorts- vintage Levi's
What I wore to run errands. 

Makeup Collection
Here are my go to makeup products. I am not an expert when it comes to makeup, but I can definitely say my techniques are getting better. I love this Clinique beyond perfection foundation plus concealer. it has a very good coverage and it's super affordable. 

Melanin Beauty
And here is a selfie of me slaying.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram here 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan