Playlist Week: Korean R&B Vol. 1

Saturday 13 February 2016



This playlist is an introduction to Korean music, with a focus on Korean R&B artists. For me this is a long awaited playlist. I have been anticipating posting it, with the positive feedbacks I will get from you guys, it means people will be interested in discovering something new and out of the norm.
As you all know from my previous playlists I like music that's not necessarily mainstream. Some of you maybe wondering how in the world did she get into this kind of music, well it all started one long boring summer while I was in school and working. I got into Korean dramas which is a totally different story of it own, then from there I became inquisitive about Korean music because the shows had cool soundtracks. Then low and behold I stumbled into Kpop but that will be a playlist of its own, to share with you all my Kpop bias group and all time favorites



Now back to the content of this playlist,  some people know about Kpop but not that many venture into other genres of music that Korea as whole has to offer. So here are few artists I listen to and most of  the time.  I discovered Jay park after he left 2PM a Kpop group. He is gone from an idol to a tatted up R&B and Hiphop artist and the CEO of AOMG! He dropped a new album last year and it's superb. Another favorite artist of mine is ZionT, he has been featured a lot by Hiphop artist like Dynamic duo. I love his style unique style as a musician when he finally released his singles I was ecstatic. DEAN is new to the R&B scene but he is already making himself known with his soft and pleasant voice. I hope you enjoy this post and come along with me as we discover new artists together. I am also open for suggestion regarding any Korean R&B artists .


2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan