Playlist: 1/31/2016

Sunday 31 January 2016




I was listening  to soulful jams at bus stop one morning on my way to work. I don't know if I'm the only who feels this way, but there are times when I hear a song I really like from my playlist and all I want to do is let loose. I have this irresistible feeling to dance, sing out loud and at the same time try to contain myself to avoid drawing attention. There are moments when I am listening to a playlist that I created and I hear songs with incredible rhythms and tempo pause, I stop to applaud myself for my great taste in music and how iIhave evolved over the years with genres of music I listen to. Enough of the blabbing lol, here is a playlist of some soulful new R&B artists that I listen to, I like these artist because they do not sound like cheesy R&B- not that cheesy R&B is bad, I am personally not a fan. So here is another playlist for those looking to discover new music, I am also open for new artist suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan