Shades of Pastel

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Have you ever had a piece of clothing you were so excited about and looked really fashionable, but you could not figure out how it works. You ask "does the zip got to the back, side or in front?"

I had a similar experience with this pleated skirt I got online and I had to tuck in my closet for months because of this dilemma. I decided to give it another chance and then after some few trails, I realized that the zip goes to the side!! Wendy! to the side! *light bulb moment*. I felt so silly yet excited that I can finally wear this skirt. It was a bit warm in Dallas so i paired the pleated skirt with a cropped pastel sweater and loafers to keep it casual. 

Skirt: Choies
Sweater: Forever21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 



4 comments:

  1. That pleated skirt is everything! And the color combo is very warm and cute! Love the overall look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you are just adorable! I love your style! So fun and playful. Makes me want to go find a cute pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan