The Path

Monday 3 October 2016


Hi! guys, I know it has been a while since I last did a post, well let'sets just say I took a hiatus from blogging to figure out what my real purpose for this blog will be. I started this blog because of my love for photography, fashion, and styling which I still enjoy doing.
In all honesty, to maintain a fashion blog requires a lot since you have to keep up with the trends and go the extra mile to inspire people through your personal style. Don't get me wrong I really like and enjoy doing all those things but I still want to do those things in a unique way. So I asked myself how can I express my style and still change someone's life by sharing other things about myself like my faith in God.

 I know that I want every single thing I do to bring glory to God and also to impact people I come in contact with be it here on my blog or in my everyday life. While I was on hiatus I wasn't inspired by anything, I just kept praying about my life and how I can use the things I love to glorify God. So today was the day I had a light bulb moment, God put it in my heart to share my daily quiet times I spend with him on my blog. I thought why not I already do that with my friends by sharing scriptures that I find intriguing and I also what I learned about God that day.

So I will be starting a new page on my blog sharing my daily devotionals, and other things that inspire me about life. Also, things I have learned in my personal journey in this adventure called life, that I feel like would inspire others. Feel free to share them with others and leave comments on anything you would like to know about or share your life own experiences. I am very excited about this new journey I will be embarking on with you guys, I pray that God will fill me with ideas and content to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan