Off to Magnolia

Friday 4 November 2016



So I have been living in Waco, Texas for a couple of months now since I moved here from Dallas. I had heard about Magnolia from my sister who says I would love the place because according to her I like rustic and industrial looking things and this place has that vibe as well. I thought mehhhh... there is nothing out here in Waco in particular to explore since its a small town.

I finally mustered up the courage and curiosity to go check out this infamous Magnolia that everyone in town has been talking about. The sky was very pretty and the sun was out even though its getting cold in other places but as "bipolar" as Texas weather is, its been a struggle trying to decide if its cold or hot even though we have had a little taste of chills here and there.



As we pulled closer to Magnolia I saw the huge silos, I have never seen one before, it made me imagine what Waco would have been like in the western times as you see in the movies and who owned the land and there probably was a farm here and the silo was used to store the harvest. Magnolia did live up to my expectation and some more, I love how its a spot you can hangout with friends and family. I am definitely going back very soon.  


















2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this post! I've heard good things about it but it came mainly from older women so I wasn't sure if it would be fun (lol). Glad to know you that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like the post :) You should definitely check magnolia out, its great for dates and picnics with a group of friends. There are food trucks also if you are looking to try something new.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan