Reflection

Sunday 3 January 2016


Looking back at 2015, I had ideas and had imagined what my life would be like this new year but towards the end of 2015 the unexpected happened. I cried, not tears of defeat but tears thinking about all my hard work and how much my parents had been supporting me.

I am glad I never took my eyes off God, I still had faith knowing that its not the end for me and that God's plan for me is far more better than mine. So now I am saying hello to this year in deeper faith towards all the new adventures that comes with going into a new year. I am especially excited about this year because of all the new and exciting things I will be doing, experimenting and exploring. I thank God for all the awesome things that will happen this year, all the open doors and the steps that I will be taking in faith. My motto for this year is 'no fear and no doubt'!


4 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan