White Blouse

Friday 11 December 2015

Its amazing how the weather here in Texas can go from, rainy to cloudy to sunny :) it was my sister's graduation today and I had originally planned to wear pants but the sun peaked out. I was so thrilled, so I took advantage of the sunny December  weather to pull this leather skirt and patent boots look.

For this outfit, the blouse reminded me so much of the 70's, its so carefree. I kept that feeling in mind and decided to pair it up with my new obsession the black patent boot, but I can't promise that this will not be making several appearance . I finished it off by wearing a leather skirt to keep it clean and edgy. 

 Blouse: Forever21
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Zara

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow Texan I can attest to our unpredictable weather. You did a perfect job by pairing a cool flowing blouse with warm leather pieces. The look is amazing on you!

    http://blingaholic88.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan