What are you thankful for?

Friday 27 November 2015



It is usually a norm to be thankful for family and for life but there are little things we take for granted. These Little things include: food we eat 3 times a day and even having an option of what to eat, being able to afford to pay your bills, good health, clothes, shoes, a car. I remember when I would eat Ramen for dinner because all I had was 79 cents.
I’m thankful to God that I was able to learn how to be content in little and in abundance. When I think about how far God has brought me and how much growth I have had since my teen years. I have developed intellectually and spiritually. I am so grateful for the new me now and I look forward to what God has in store for me in the future. Whenever I am at the train station and I see a bird with one leg still walking and flying, not worrying about what it will eat, where to get food, what other birds thinks of how it looks and if anyone likes or love them.  I’m amazed at how these birds get their needs met daily, without worry or anxiety as we humans do. This gives me hope that God can take of me so much more than what he does for those birds. I have learnt to give thanks and count my blessings in all circumstances. Have yourselves a lovely thanksgiving and don’t forget to be thankful.










No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan