Graduation .2

Sunday 14 December 2014

Thank God for seeing me through 2 tough yet amazing years of my life. I never knew i would get into graduate school right after my undergrad the way I did, very impromptu; i had to move to Dallas all by myself, not knowing were I would live but God was in control and everything worked out well. Looking back now, I am very grateful to my parents, friends, sister and roommates for being with me and seeing me through.
About my outfit, I wanted something different out of the norm of wearing a dress on your graduation. I started looking for an outfit 2 weeks before my graduation, I went to a couple of stores but i couldn't find anything that excited me or i just feel in love with. so i decided to do some online shopping, i browsed through a few of my favorite shop and i saw this jumpsuit. i knew it was "the one" i bought it right away and started thinking about how to give it the freedom of style twist.
I paired the jumpsuit with a white shirt giving it an effortless and sophisticated look. To add the finish touches i added a pop of color with the orange choker necklace and lovely black sandals. 
the wind kept blowing my cap away, so all hands on deck to keep the cap in place while i took pictures.

Shirt: forever21
Jumpsuit: Zara
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 


YEHH!!!!1 i am done with school. Looking forward to a new beginning as next year begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan