Mid-day coffee run

Friday 28 November 2014

So I noticed I don't write that much on my blog to share my feelings, what thoughts are going through my mind when I wake up in the morning to start my day. Writing is something i am not too confident about, I am sure we all have one thing or another we are not that confident about, BUT! I refuse to give in to the idea of since i am not good at writing I can just have a blog with only pictures. I am going to write even though what i write might sound irrelevant to others, I will work hard to convey my thoughts about fashion, the adventures I go on and other areas of my life I would like to share with you.

For those of you that don't know this about me- which is everyone who comes across my blog- I love coffee and coffee shops. I love bonding with my friends while we enjoy a cup of coffee and catching up with what's going on in our lives. I make it a duty to go to a new coffee shop when I get the chance to, so here I went to Ascension coffee at Oak Lawn in Dallas.
I got a ginger cinnamon chai tea latte which was phenomenal. The coffee shop looked unique with random of touch of red here and there, the open beam ceilings and paintings and pictures on the wall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan